Has the stanley 71 been discontinued?

I'm trying to fing replacement blades for the stanley 71 but I can't find anyone who even sells the 71 let along the blades - have they been discontinued. If you know of a source let me know.

www.stanleytools.com go to page 9 of the parts catalog (pdf file). They have 1/2", 1/4", and V for $5.35 each. Ordering instructions on the site. Looks like you could build a plane from the parts.
IIRC, Garrett Wade and Highland Hardware used to carry them also.
LD
Great! I just downloaded their part cataloge, looks like a great resource. I'll be phoning stanley tomorrow.

find