Has anyone used the Rockler Router Lift FX

Hello,

I am in need of a router lift and really don't have the $300 to spend. I was looking at the Rockler FX, they have it for $150 right now. Has anyone used one of these? Does anyone know if it is comparable the Rousseau 3002 Router Lift LS? They are about the same price point.

I am currently using a PC 690.

Thanks in advance for the advice and suggestions.

Larry C

Reply to
Larry C

For about $200 you can get several routers that have the lift built in.

Reply to
Leon

I have a Milwaukee 5625-20 in a table. Here's what the "lift" looks like:

Max