Has anyone used gliderite drawer slides?

I am building cabinets for my kitchen and am looking for good drawer slides, I came accross these
http://www.gliderite.com/bearing.htm
they look to be good quality and the price is not real high, I an looking at the 70 series rated at 100 pounds. Thank you for all the fast replys
Used them for my shop as well as a bunch of customer projects. Great price - good quality.
Never had an issue w/ them. Only thing is when you buy them by the case they dont include screws.

How do the rate against the Home Depot full extension guides?

I bought a case of 22", they were a little slow shipping because the internet guy was on vacation, but they were on my doorstep the day I called to find out when it was shipping!
I love them, I can find no difference to slides I pay $11 a pair for from Windsor plywood. Since they are like $6.00 a set delivered, it's a great deal.
Honestly I dont think there is much difference. (Ive never seen that much difference between the GR ones and the ones at woodcraft for 20 bux a pair.)

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:15:10 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Rob

Yabbut, -smart- folks all buy their (square drive) screws at www.McFeelys.com .
----- = The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
They must weight a ton. I just went to the website and started an order. They want $43 to ship 15 - 22" full extension slides. That jumped the price from $4.33/pr to $7.20/pr. Still a good price, but I hate vendors that shoot you a low price then try to make it up in the shipping costs.

Yep...full extension slides are heavy and that guy is in California as I recall, so depending on your location shipping could be a tad expensive.
Try these guys: http://www.wwhardware.com /
Tom H wrote:

The shipping is a rip off, I sell on ebay and don't charge near that much to cross the states, but shipping plus cost is still not to bad.