Has anyone tried this grain filler?

CrystaLac Wood Grain Filler
Does it seem to work pretty well?
Thanks,
S.

I'm actually using it right now on oak to smooth out the grain before topcoating. Seems to work ok, I needed to use more than 1 coat to get it really smooth. Used it after staining. Mark
samson wrote:

I use it on bowls that have coarse grain. I never use stain so can't comment on that. I sand to about 220 blow it off and wipe in the crystallac using a gloved finger. When dry I start sanding at 220 and go from there. It does clog sandpaper, but often is easy to remove from it using a soft wire bristle brush. The wood finished this way seems to have a lighter color than if no filler was used.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA