Has anyone seen this "affordable" Timesaver in Action?

http://www.speedsander.com /
any idea what the cost is? I have an email in to them with that question. we'll see how long it takes to reply.
brian
brianlanning wrote:

http://www.gcpeterson.com/GCPETERSON/myinventory.asp?mc=TIMESAVERS&PX86&S &PubIDD17
TIMESAVERS - S311 WIDE BELT SANDER      List Price: $7,495.00

Drat!!.. wish I had room for a couple...

me too... in my tool budget!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I thought the website said "affordable". :-)
brian
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:25:09 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, JGS
Newp, and I won't, either.
-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ---------- http://diversify.com Poly-free Website Development
Hi Larry, Where did the "speedspammer" in your message come from? Is it a spell check thing? Cheers, JG