Has anyone seen this "affordable" Timesaver in Action?

any idea what the cost is? I have an email in to them with that question. we'll see how long it takes to reply.

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

- S311 WIDE BELT SANDER List Price: $7,495.00

Reply to
Mike Paulsen

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:25:09 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, JGS quickly quoth:

-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ----------

Poly-free Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Drat!!.. wish I had room for a couple...

Reply to
Robatoy

I thought the website said "affordable". :-)

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

me too... in my tool budget!