Has anyone here taken the Dunbar Windsor chair class?

I've been interested in taking one of these classes for some time. Has anyone here been through one? Could you make a chair "at home" after you got through the class?
Also - are the chairs finished in the class? If so, do they use milk paint?
Mike Dunbar's books seem to be going for $200-250 per copy and the class is only $650. I could take a class and come home with a chair for the cost of three of his books!

You are kidding, right? We are talking "Make a Windsor Chair with Micheal Dunbar"??? I have that book...
Where on earth can you get that much for it?
no kiddin ?? (Amazon.com product link shortened) ?v=glance

Wow. A bit insane, but I guess out-of-print is out-of-print. Off to figure out how much Amazon skims on this deal...

pretty pricey on the bay, too... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category78&itemB04117629&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
http://tinyurl.com/29msc

Kierstead wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Yes, I checked my copy and it doesn't look like it's printed on gold sheets but... $225???