has anyone buit an edge guide for dewalt 621 router.

has anyone buit an edge guide for dewalt 621 router?
snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca wrote:

Try here http://www.patwarner.com/edge_guide.html .
I'm going to build my own for my PC890. Found a guy on ebay that will sell me 9/32" stainless steel rods after I couldn't find anything that size local.
I think Pat Warner has an example or two on his web site at www.patwarner.com but I haven't checked lately.
Bob S.

Actually there are two. No plans but certainly enough info and pics to build one. I highly recommend Pat's books.
http://www.patwarner.com/edge_guide.html
http://www.patwarner.com/double_edge_guide.html
Bob S.
BobS wrote:

something about that site that makes one look at every link one it for some reason, must be a new form of virus ;)
You're right.... Got his books, then I built the micro-adjustable router fence ( http://www.patwarner.com/routerfence.html ) and bought a couple of the bases - nice.
Bob S.

BobS wrote:

me some but I wondered if there is a normal source who stocks them.