Has anyone bought this yet?

So we can conclude that any time we hear some one say it on TV or over the internet it is said by someone with an incorrect accent! ;!)

Reply to
Leon

Leon

"Leon" wrote

Reminds me of that line that Jimmy Carter used when campaigning for the presidency. When giving speeches in the south, he would always end his speech with the line, "Wouldn't it be nice if we had someone in the White House that did not speak with an accent?"

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Yea-s

Reply to
Leon

I agree that it wouldn't happen *that* often. But I can tell you that when you to, those would rock your world. From personal experience, people buy new pots and pans all the time... and new kitchen gadgets that are too big for the top drawer or whatever. Or they get into a certain cooking trend and want certain utensils and cookware more handy than before. Then a few months later.... or a season change.... they go back to other trends.

How often do you change the shelves in the refrigerator? But when you do, you're very glad it's easy... if it's easy.

Reply to
-MIKE-

HEY PEOPLE. . . .Nobody has said who supplies this system. Anyone know ?

Smitty

Reply to
papadoo1

Howdy,

It would work better with "trays" than with drawers.

Wouldn't the depth of ordinary drawers prevent any significant repositioning?

All the best,

Reply to
Kenneth

LOL! Sorry for highjacking your thread; I think everybody is looking up the pronunciation of "pilaster" instead of where to find the product...

And I can't answer the question either so I'll just shut up now. :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

Yes, I did.

you heard of google? :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

I could see it working very well in a system in which drawers were maybe three sizes, and two little sizes took up the same space as one big size. The other thing I could see is having spare drawer fronts of different sizes that snapped on and off just as easily.

After all, a drawer is just a tray with sides, right?

Reply to
-MIKE-

Hi again,

Your three size idea would make sense, but it is interesting to note that the sales pitch starts with:

"We all know how much time and effort goes into setting up a rollout tray system." ^^^^

All the best,

Reply to
Kenneth

No, but looks interesting. Cost can be important.

Reply to
Phisherman

google "QuikTray"

Reply to
Larry Kraus

It's pretty simple to make your own with any type of slide you like. I've done them with Blum undermounts for pantry units before.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

After patching up many a botched cable-TV installation, I'm sure that's how Larry the Cable Guy would describe what he's had to do. :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

Coincidentally, I just 30 minutes ago finished putting some mud on a patch in my living room and I am waiting for that to dry. Our dainty Great Dane was coming in for a landing on her bed and her large buttocks region kinda fish tailed on approach and broke out a piece of sheet rock about the size of an enormous grapefruit. I ended up placing a 15"x 20" patch in the wall.

Reply to
Leon