Hartzellwood Good/Bad experiences

Hello I'm lookin to buy 150 to 200 BF QSWO, to build a couple Morris chairs, night stands etc... I've been shopping local (Los Angeles) sources and online woodtailers. My usual source is $9 BF S4S bought a piece and I think its probably 70% useful, knots etc... Another dealer rough sawn $5 BF can't tell quality since it's fuzzy. A recent post had a reply from Jana at Hartzell Wood I went to their website called them up and bottom line appears with shipping and residential drop off to LA about $5.25 BF Select grade 87% usable S4S about 7" wide 8 foot lengths. Then did some more searches for online wood delivered and Hartzellwood was consistently a buck or so per BF lower cost So back to my subject line... good/bad anything I haven't considered? Joe

No problems here. Ordered some OAK last year decent folks.
Thanks that was my impression over the phone to

I have purchased wood there a few times and find them to be excellent to deal with. I live close enough to drive over and pick it out myself, so have no experience with shipping. Scott