Harrow High Chair

Hi. Anyone heard of a Harrow High Chair?

Reply to
Richard

Narrow High Chair??

Teamcasa

Richard,

Harrow is a town in England near London. There is a school there that was founded in 1572. It is possible that there are furniture styles that are associated with the town or the school.

Ken

Reply to
Stephens
[top posting fixed]

The Stephens entity posted thusly:

A quick Google Images on "Harrow Chair" retrieved several examples, some of which were "easy chairs", some what I would call "chrome chairs". No high chairs, though.

Reply to
Oleg Lego

I saw some of the pics as well. If I had to take a guess, "high" chair is probably not what many of us would think of as a "high chair"... an elevated chair for little demons to eat in... rather a chair with a higher than normal back.

I have a feeling though I'm either way off base or stating the obvious... take your pick ;-)

Joe Barta

Reply to
Joe Barta

Hi.

I've got this high chair given me. It was bought from a local firm (Geo. F. Hudson Ltd, Dewsbury) in 1995. On a paper label, made out by Hudsons I'm sure, it says "Harrow High Chair". It is a living room high chair bought for an elderly person. I'm actually trying to establish what I've got and roughly it's S/H value.

Maybe I should take a picture and show it to Hudsons. They ought to know what I've got.

Reply to
Richard

The Richard entity posted thusly:

Ahh... there we are... a perfect example of two (or perhaps three) countries separated by a common language.

Reply to
Oleg Lego