Harrow High Chair

Hi. Anyone heard of a Harrow High Chair?
Nope..
--
Stoutman
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmelissa/woodworking_frames.htm

Narrow High Chair??
Richard,
Harrow is a town in England near London. There is a school there that was founded in 1572. It is possible that there are furniture styles that are associated with the town or the school.
Ken

[top posting fixed]
The Stephens entity posted thusly:

A quick Google Images on "Harrow Chair" retrieved several examples, some of which were "easy chairs", some what I would call "chrome chairs". No high chairs, though.
Oleg Lego wrote:

I saw some of the pics as well. If I had to take a guess, "high" chair is probably not what many of us would think of as a "high chair"... an elevated chair for little demons to eat in... rather a chair with a higher than normal back.
I have a feeling though I'm either way off base or stating the obvious... take your pick ;-)
Joe Barta

Hi.
I've got this high chair given me. It was bought from a local firm (Geo. F. Hudson Ltd, Dewsbury) in 1995. On a paper label, made out by Hudsons I'm sure, it says "Harrow High Chair". It is a living room high chair bought for an elderly person. I'm actually trying to establish what I've got and roughly it's S/H value.
Maybe I should take a picture and show it to Hudsons. They ought to know what I've got.
The Richard entity posted thusly:

Ahh... there we are... a perfect example of two (or perhaps three) countries separated by a common language.