hardwood worth

Hello woodworkers...
Quick question... If you were to estimate a price on what a gym floor could be sold for (approx. 5100 sq ft), what would it be worth ? I know I'm asking a question that begs a whole bunch of other questions, but presume a 25 year old floor of hardwood like maple. I would also appreciate any other advice on how to best sell it Just wondering
Thanks

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
Probably the same as it was two days ago when you asked. I'm guessing you can't see your post or the responses to it?
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Greg McAllister" < snipped-for-privacy@telus.net> wrote in message
Greg McAllister asks:

If you wanted to know how much it would cost to install a new floor, we might be able to help. There are far too many variables in old flooring, ranging from removal methods to fastener types to finish types to make any kind of sensible answer possible. At best, you're going to lose some while ripping it up. You'll lose more to fasteners that break off. You'll lose more for other reasons. Then a lot of people won't touch it because of those chips, strips, dips, fasteners and finishes that are hard to remove or repair.
And, too, a lot may depend on your location.
Charlie Self