HARDWOOD SUPPLIER; SAWMILL IN TN?

Is there a good hardwood supplier/sawmill in the Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville area? My thanks for informative replies.
Chattanooga Wood Products .. .. .. Chattanooga, Tn Jeffries Woodworks .. .. .. Knoxville, Tn
BOTH really good folks to deal with !!
hdmundt wrote:

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!

As far as Chattanooga Wood Products go, they are ok but if you buy from them more than once TAKE YOUR RECEIPT with you or the price will be different the next time. (eg.. 4*8 Mdf = $17, next time 4*8 Mdf $24)

snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (hdmundt) wrote in message

McKewen Lumber in Nashville, TN http://www.mcewenlumber.com Averitt Hardwoods in Clarksville, TN http://www.averitt.com /
John McGaw did a nice pdf file including maps for eastern Tn. His website at: http://www.public.usit.net/jmcgaw
does not appear to be valid anymore. If you want me to email the PDF file to you, drop me a line...
--
David Chamberlain

snipped-for-privacy@nospamhotmail.com