Hardwood Plywood Retailers in Philly Area?

Does anyone here know of a retail seller near Philadelphia, PA, with a good selection of thin hardwood plywood products, including bending plywood? Anderson Interantional Trading (http://www.aitwood.com ) in Anaheim, CA seems to have an amazing assortment, but I'd prefer to see before I buy. I'd be willing to drive a couple hours each way (e.g., to Lancaster, NYC or Baltimore) for quality and variety.
Thanks in advance,
John

Check out Willard Brothers Woodcutters near Trenton, NJ
If they don't have it, they can get it.
The people know wood.
Steve Decker square-jawed chief engineer of the patternmaking division