Hardwood or Laminate Flooring for Dog Owner

Have two Dogs. Which flooring will hold up better Laminate of Oak Flooring With a heavy duty finish like the one used on Gym floors ?
Thanks George
I have both in my house. and two large dogs with large nails. The laminate hasn't got a scratch on it, and the hardwood is going to have to be refinished.

My brother has two large dogs and I installed a laminate floor for him two years ago and it still looks very nice.
Regards, Eric

I've got wilson art laminate in the kitchen and dining area. my dog runs all over it and has never left a scratch. I'd say it has a harder surface than ANYTHING that comes out of a can or bottle. I'm leery of letting her loose in the front room that I just refinished with Bonakemi Mega.
dave
BIER MUGG wrote:

Absolutely laminate flooring and Wilson Art and Pergo have the thickest lamination. Many are paper thin, the Wilson Art premium line has a laminate as thick as counter top plastic laminate.