Hardwood in Upstate SC

Just relocated to the Greenville SC area. Can anyone recommend lumber sources in the area?
Thanks
Greenville-Spartanburg Hardwoods on hwy 101 in Greer, just a mile or two north of I-85.
-Dave
--
http://plumpe.home.mindspring.com
email: snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com

nospambob wrote:

http://www.greenvillewoodworkers.com / I seem to recall an article about their shop in one of the ww magazines recently. Joe
Hi Eric:
As Dave suggested, GSH is a good place to start. Also, for small amounts and exotics, Woodcraft has a store in Greenville, just off Woodruff Rd. Go a block or two South of I-85 and turn right (forget the name of the road, sorry). If you know where Frankie's Fun Park is, they're practically across the street.
Regards, John.