hardwood flooring experts?

i recently had a good experience with lumber liquidators

and i was curious to see if anyone else has done business with them. their hardwood flooring is very affordable and i was very pleased by the superb quality.

Reply to
Nick

Yes, we bought about 400 square feet of prefinished 3/4"x4" Australian Cypress from the nearest local warehouse. We installed it ourselves and it looks great.

Lumber Liquidators was nice to deal with and the prices were the best we could find.

Anthony

Reply to
HerHusband

No, you're their only customer... :)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

When matched exactly by grade, apples to apples, my local example isn't so hot when compared to just about any other flooring dealer, including the BORGs.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

I bought some damn nice bamboo flooring for my bedroom a year ago. Looks good, have had no problems with it, and when it comes time for another room, I'll be checking there first. Borgs are okay if you want formica flooring, or red oak only. Prepare to wait if you want anything else.

Reply to
Chris Ross

We got about 450 sq. ft of Brazilian mesquite a year ago as glue down. A righteous PITA to lay, but DAAYAAaaamn it looks gooood! The ONLY thing I could even begin to venture negative (and this is nit picking) is they don't sell same-wood transitions. You have to buy white oak and stain it to approximate what you laid...

Nick wrote:

Reply to
pharmdave