hardwarefriends.com drawer glides?

http://www.hardwarefriends.com/cgi-bin/hfstore.pl?a=di&did=WW:1690B-18-Z
I've been paying twice the price, after shipping for similar spec glides. Anyone know about this outfit or these glides? How about your trusted source for inexpensive BB full extension glides?
Thanks! No affilliation, yada yada :P,
Eric
Eric Ryder wrote:

I bought a full box (15 sets) of drawer slides from "gliderite" on ebay. The slides are full extension (16") and rated 100 pounds. Also see at http://www.gliderite.com Price was just over $3/pair. Shipping was expensive (UPS on 40 pounds from Calif.), but he charges exactly the UPS rate, no extra "fees". The slides are made in China, but are nicely made with heavy metal, they "lock" in place when closed, and they allow the drawer to be removed with a small latch. They are by far the cheapest I've found and the price. With $25 of shipping figured in the price worked out to about $5/pair. He has other sizes and 3/4 extension as well.
-Bruce
Ditto on what Bruce R said.
Been using them for a while now w/ no problems at all.

Cool, I've been paying too much:(

Excellent Bruce, thanks for the tip.

$6.00 per set shipped (box quantity).

For a little less, the WW1690B18Z Waterloo are about 20 cents cheaper form WoodWorkers Hardware. I have been buying from these people for several years and have been very happy with their service and prices.
http://wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm?GroupID binet%20Drawer%20Slides&CatID=Drawer%20Slides%2C%20Full%20Extension&SubCatID=Waterloo%20Full%20Extension
Pretty reasonable shipping. Nice box price as well. TY Leon.

http://wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm?GroupID binet%20Drawer%20Slides&CatID=Drawer%20Slides%2C%20Full%20Extension&SubCatID=Waterloo%20Full%20Extension
A box of 18's bumps you to the next shipping cost group:( Still, just a tad over $6.00 a set shipped. Looks like I have a couple of good new sources. Thanks!

Keep in mind that if the price break is at 10, the 11th thru 19th unit will be at the single unit price.

Gotcha Leon. I go thru the 18's like candy, so it would be by the box.

I usually buy hinges 50 to 100 at a time.. At a certain point the extras come at no extra cost.