Hardware - What's it called?

It's got a machine screw on one side and a lag screw on the other. I have a dining table that has them and I figured one would be a good, ah, screw for a taper jig; i.e. lag the one side into the board, thread the wingnut onto the machine side.
Thanks.
-Phil Crow
On 28 Feb 2004 08:39:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Phil Crow) wrote:

Hanger bolt.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
And the answer is.........Hanger Bolts! see Rockler for pix & description: http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/search_results.cfm?filter=hanger+bolt The hanger bolt driver looks like a slick deal if you are going to use a bunch of the things. Jam nuts and vise grips are loads of fun too. Any hardware or borg _should_ have the bolts.
DexAZ

Always called those "hanger bolts"
John