hardware suggestions

I am building a small box - - approx 10 in x 9 in x 4 inches. http://home.houston.rr.com/snaps/thebox.doc
When finished, it will hold three nested crystal wine glasses and a corkscrew. It will probably have brass corners. I'm stuck as to what to use for a latch on the front. The walls are too thin for a lock (quarter inch). Whatever I use will probably have to be epoxied on. I've tried googling up box hardware and have struck out. Any ideas or suggestions for something fairly elegant?
You might try the guys at Bear Woods. Their webiste is not so graphical but if you drill down far enough and "click for more info" you will eventually get a PDF that has food pictures and shows all the various models of items.
They are a bit slow to get stuff for me in the states (they are in Canada) but they are reliable and a good soure for small components.
Try this PDF http://www.bearwood.com/Assets/product/pdf/P15.pdf?inexid=1HX2SA600M

Go figgur.. I had never heard of this outfit. I looked up their site, and lo and behold, they're 15 minutes away from where we'll be staying in Nova Scotia this summer.
Cool!

Do they have a retail store?
Lots of small wood parts. I notice that they have blocks. I have known several people who have made blocks and did not like the considerable labor involved. Being able to buy the blocks already made up would be a time saver.
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:28:38 GMT, the opaque "Bubba"

Why not glue on an oval (or other-shaped) backing so you CAN inset a lock mechanism.
-------------------------------------------- -- I'm in touch with my Inner Curmudgeon. -- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development ===========================================================

Does the latch need to lock? How will the corners mount? A small decorative staple & hasp may be the go, if you can find one to match, or perhaps a hinged clasp?
http://www.azwoodman.com/hardware-page2.html may give you some alternative ideas.
- Andy