Hardware source - Workbench in Shopnotes #75

I'm building the workbench in Shopnotes #75, and I like the lag bolts they used. They're described in the article as "construction lag screws", and they have a torx head and a copper-colored coating. I'm having trouble finding them locally or online, though. According to the "sources" page, they "are carried by several major home centers". Lowe's carries Hillman fasteners, but not this one. Any ideas where I might go to find these? Thanks for any suggestions!

Reply to
Dan Brown