Hardware (lift) question

Page 2 of 2

Hi Bill,
I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet, but in some of my catalogs lately I've seen remote operated motorized TV lifts. If I recall correctly some of them were hydraulic and promised smooth jar-free operation.
Of course, I don't know how much money you want to spend. I can't remember how much they were except that I looked at the price, got a good belly laugh out of it and then figured, well if I had the money for a huge flatscreen plasma tv, I guess I wouldn't bat an eye at the cost of the remote lifter.
I guess it would boil down to how much fun would it be to push a button have your scope rise out of the furniture like a James Bond gizmo. "Hey honey! Check this out!"
Dan