HarborFreight dovetail macnine - how to mount?

I went to the site posted by David Merril below. [ TKX David ] I read the pdf manual. It looked fair enough for the price of $29.99 plus the S&H even though it does not do through dovetails. I do not want to mount the machine on my new workbench. I wish to mount it somehow onto a jig so I can clamp the jig into one of my WB vises or clamp the jig to the top of my WB. I was thinking of mounting the machine to a longish board or a suitable size 3/4 ply panel and clamp that board or panel to my WB. I will appreciate any mounting suggestions from others.
Hoyt W.
That's what I did. What's the problem?
John wrote:

Hi John. I have no problem - yet.
I am just trying to avoid a potential problem before I screw up - again and thought I would ask this learned group.
Hoyt W.
(SNIP)

does not do

I cut through dovetails with mine. You have to make your own template(s) but that is not too difficult. Would post some pictures if anyone is interested. Earl Creel
Earl Creel wrote:

Earl, I would love to see some pictures of the through dovetail template. Even a rough hand-drawn measured drawing will help me out. You can zap me one at the above address. It is correct.
Hoyt W.

it
yes, I just bought this machine and would certainly be interested. Darrell