harbor frieght tools

Page 3 of 3

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:01:03 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@spam.invalid (bigdaddy12367) wrote:

I don't have one, but have heard a lot of complaints about flexing of the slide... If you buy a bargain tool and realize that you only get what you pay for, HF is a great place to play...
As to the CMS, I'd get the non-slider and take some time to set it up... if you NEED the slider, I'd suggest a more expensive tool..
Please remove splinters before emailing