Harbor Freight Table Saw Question

I am considering this saw:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberF813
I understand the the downfall of most saws is their fence and their power. This saw seems to have adequate power and I was considering the fence from www.mulecab.com Seems like a good fence system for the money.
I don't want to start ANOTHER HF bashing thread, so unless you have experience with the actual saw I am referencing, you need not reply. As a few of the others here on the board, I have bought some things from HF that are fabulous deals and well worth the money.
You should hear all the people whine when I tell them that I learned how to set up my HF band saw from looking at the Grizzly's and the Rigid. They are nearly IDENTICAL and since they are ALL made in Taiwan, I wonder what the chances are they come from the SAME company with a different paint job!!! LOL!!

I don't have experience with that particular saw, but, I do have experience using a calculator. It is not 3 HP. Ed
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:32:43 -0500, "Greg O"
snip

hehe, im an owner of one of the "peak developed" sears beauty's, and i love it...but even 1.5hp is being generous
What would be a good SMALLER saw to bolt on an aftermarket fence and crosscut sled to?
I don't want to spend $5-700 on a saw I am only going to strip down.
Go to http://www.forums.woodnet.net , then the "Woodworking tools" board, do a search of the "46813" for the past year. You'll then find review/comments from those who's got hands-on experience w/ this saw. Hope this helps.
Pinwu
Elmar wrote:

Thank you VERY much Pinwu. I found that site very helpful!! Seems if you mention HF around here you are blasted with all the "Pros" here with their $1500+ table saws.
I found people that actually USED the saw!!!!