Harbor Freight framing gun

I just called out local hardware store to see what the rental cost is. $30 a day. Weekend is 2x that, no break on a Sunday.

I'm sure they are renting a better quality tool (Bostitch) than a Harbor Freight, but if you need it for three or four days, the HF is starting to look pretty good.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

and with Ebay, he may just get double what he paid!

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson

Duane Bozarth wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@swko.dot.net:

Thanks for the information; I wish mine had something like that, but I guess you get what you pay for ... and for the time it saved me, it was certainly worth the price ... even if I do have to go back and drive some nails home.

Reply to
J Brown