Harbor Freight dust collector shipped quickly

The Harbor Freight 2 HP dust collector has been a hot item because it's on sale for $150 right now. Lots of people have said it's on backorder for more than a month, but I placed my order two days ago and it has already shipped. If you've been holding out because you didn't want to wait so long you might give it a second thought.

sale
than a

you've
Don't hold your breath! When I ordered mine, they said it shipped the next day or so. It must have been strapped to a turtle's back, 'cuz it took two full weeks to arrive! Greg