Harbor Freight Deals

For those looking for multi-tools, HF has a couple of models on sale...

Mike Marlow

$19.95? What a rip-off!

My latest HF flyer that came in the mail shows the same item five dollars less ($14.95).

You want bargain?

This coming week-end get a compound, sliding, twelve-inch, double bevel, miter saw with laser sight for $117.00 during HF's sidewalk sale.

Read the reviews.

The "double-bevel" business means the saw not only rotates left and right as do most miter saws, but the blade can tilt clockwise and counter-clockwise as well.

Reply to
HeyBub

That's for item 68861, a single speed multifunction tool with no accessories. That was the first tool they sold for $59.99 (I bought and still have it), but now reduced to $19.99, and with the $5.00 coupon, $14.99. Now, for the Variable speed tool, item 67537 with accessories, shown on the first page of the flyer (after the cover), the variable speed tool sells for $39.99, but with the $5.00 coupon, $34.99.

willshak

Or $32 with the ever popular 20% off coupon:

Spalted Walt