Harbor freight cast iron router table

I remember a thread either here or on woodnet within the last year that talked about how to get that cast iron router table top from harbor frieght by just ordering the top without the rest of the stuff. I remember reading that it was about $60 or so. I tried to order one at the local HF yesterday, but she had no idea what I was talking about. I remember there being a special sku to ask for also. I searched for it, but couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone have the details? Did you have to drill holes to bolt it to the table saw? thanks.
brian
brianlanning wrote:

I ordered one off their web site, and waited, and waited, and waited. I cancelled the order after they bumped out the ship date a second time. So if you go to their web site, you should find all the information there. Who knows - maybe you'll get the one I ordered two years ago.
--
Michael White "To protect people from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -Herbert Spencer