Harbor Freight bandsaw

I sent for the portable bandsaw mail order from HF. The variable speed motor is OK , but the guide rollers aren't placed proper & let the blade dig into the housing. My advice spend more money for a good, name brand unit.
Smitty
I sent for the portable bandsaw mail order from HF. The variable speed motor is OK , but the guide rollers aren't placed proper & let the blade dig into the housing. My advice spend more money for a good, name brand unit.
Smitty

"Pay me now, or pay me later".

Mine works fine, cuts iron pipes like butter so much better than a recip saw. Return it and get you money back or exchange it.