Harbor Freight

Their multifunction tool is now on sale for $29.99. Not a bad deal.
Jim in Milwaukee

Not a bad tool either. Had a Fein, sold my company tool and all, bought the knock-off multi and it seems to be okay. I do think it is getting noisier as I am using it quite a bit during a bathroom reno. If it dies? I'm buying the Fein again, that is for certain. This thing is noisy and numbs my fingers. but it is way better than having none at all.... and for 29 bucks? pffff, nothing to talk about.

Thank :)

Paul O.
Paul wrote:

will find all kinds of uses for it. Mine gets used all the time.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"