Harbor Freight

Hi, Anybody have experience with Harbor Freight air framing nailers, either the round head or clipped head? What would be the advantage of one over the other (I'm not sure I know exactly what the clipped head looks like). I wouldn't be using the nailer on a day-in/day-out basis but for fix-up, remolding, etc. projects on my old bungalow. Would you buy one? I'd appreciate any advise. Thanks, Jer

Reply to
Maskman