Happy Thanksgiving You All!

Before I eat myself half to death and then mellow on a little wine, I wanted to wish my fellow sawdust manufacturers a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
RonB
On 11/23/2011 1:47 PM, RonB wrote:

Same to you and urine Rob~

Just be REALLY careful out there tomorrow. I hear that Nickel Back is playing at half time in Detroit.
Regardless... evrybody, have a safe and happy Turkey Day...and don't over-eat...heheheheheh
In article

Or, as it's known here in Canada, Thursday....
--
Woodworking and more at <http://www.woodenwabbits.com

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:01:37 -0600, Dave Balderstone

And that'd make tomorrow....... "Brown Friday"?
-Zz