Happy Thanksgiving, Canuckistani hosers.

LOTS to be grateful for this year.

Reply to
Robatoy

YEP.... You don't have Obama

Reply to
WW

Just back from the in-laws, I am still stuffed from yesterday. All the best, to you and yours. Enjoy your tryptophan. :-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

No we don't. What an opportunity he had, and blew it.

Reply to
Robatoy

I had no idea that turkey put so much weight on my eyelids...=3D0)

The best to you and yours.

Robatoy

We don't have Obama, but we do have Stevie the Wonder-Boy. I guess we could do worse. We could have Iggy.

Reply to
clare