Happy Thanksgiving, Canuckistani hosers.

LOTS to be grateful for this year.

YEP.... You don't have Obama

No we don't. What an opportunity he had, and blew it.
On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:58:02 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

I guess we could do worse. We could have Iggy.
On 10/11/10 12:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Just back from the in-laws, I am still stuffed from yesterday. All the best, to you and yours. Enjoy your tryptophan. :-)
--
Froz...

The best to you and yours.