Happy Thanksgiving

I hope all here have a chance to enjoy the holiday with family and friends! Making a little sawdust might be fun too.

Mike O.

Ohh....and I hope you get the NFL network!

Reply to
Mike O.

And a happy turkey to all of you too, from a contented Californicator. Got a local show starting Friday so I'll be busy part of tomorrow. One of the daughters and a granddaughter are coming by plus one of the members of the OFC for a free meal. Doesn't get much better. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Back at cha'!

Reply to
B A R R Y

Dave Jackson

I didn't intend for that to be spam but just a comment that this is the first time the NFL has chosen to show a Thanksgiving day game that was not over-the-air. IMO, that sucks!

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

| I hope all here have a chance to enjoy the holiday with family and | friends! Making a little sawdust might be fun too.

Aol. May everyone have some special blessing for which to be thankful!

Morris Dovey

I think most of us didn't see it as spam.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Dave Jackson

Wed, Nov 22, 2006, 9:15pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@anywhere.net (Mike=A0O.) doth state: I hope all here have a chance to enjoy the holiday with family and friends!

Quite nice thank you, spent time at the older son's home today. Hope most of you all had a nice day also.

JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Reply to
J T

Thanks, Mike.

You're a month late, but I appreciate the sentiment just the same.

;-)

PS: We get the football championship game and Christmas before you guys, too.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Now _THAT's_ funny!

An anti-Spam program that advertises itself every time you post, and is difficult to remove!

Reply to
B A R R Y

Not to mention the 4th of July...

Reply to
jo4hn

;-)

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Oh....Canada.....does that make tomorrow Christmas...? :-)

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.