Happy Thanksgiving

I hope all here have a chance to enjoy the holiday with family and friends! Making a little sawdust might be fun too.
Mike O.
Ohh....and I hope you get the NFL network!
Mike O. wrote:

And a happy turkey to all of you too, from a contented Californicator. Got a local show starting Friday so I'll be busy part of tomorrow. One of the daughters and a granddaughter are coming by plus one of the members of the OFC for a free meal. Doesn't get much better.     mahalo,     jo4hn

Back at cha'!
Here here! Enjoy your holiday all! --dave

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

I didn't intend for that to be spam but just a comment that this is the first time the NFL has chosen to show a Thanksgiving day game that was not over-the-air. IMO, that sucks!
Mike O.

I think most of us didn't see it as spam. <G>
And I can't figure out how to delete that stupid spam tag from my outgoing mail! Sorry!--dave
wrote:

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Now _THAT's_ funny!
An anti-Spam program that advertises itself every time you post, and is difficult to remove!
Mike O. (in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com) said:
| I hope all here have a chance to enjoy the holiday with family and | friends! Making a little sawdust might be fun too.
Aol. May everyone have some special blessing for which to be thankful!
Wed, Nov 22, 2006, 9:15pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@anywhere.net (MikeO.) doth state: I hope all here have a chance to enjoy the holiday with family and friends!
Quite nice thank you, spent time at the older son's home today. Hope most of you all had a nice day also.
JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Thanks, Mike.
You're a month late, but I appreciate the sentiment just the same.
;-)
PS: We get the football championship game and Christmas before you guys, too.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Not to mention the 4th of July...

;-)
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 22:31:11 -0600, Dave Balderstone
Oh....Canada.....does that make tomorrow Christmas...? :-)
Mike O.