Happy New Year to all

Nope. I've never had an explosion in a DC hose, either.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

... snip

Don't know about others, but if I leave gas in my lawn mower carb for even a couple of weeks, it's a major effort getting it started the next time. Shut off the gas and let it run itself out, no problem, a couple of pulls and it takes off. Gas over 6 months old also seems to have the same effect. In our area, we have to have one of those cafe blends during parts of the year, I suspect that may have something to do with it.

... snip

So, what happens if the test comes back positive for lead?

Oh yeah, just loads safer. /sarcasm

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I say we use: 2 - naught - one - naught cuz it's the Minwax way of doing things! LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jimmy Mac

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 11:01:51 -0800 (PST), the infamous Jimmy Mac scrawled the following:

Repent, thinner, and stain no more!

-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Jan 2, 9:36=A0pm, Larry Jaques wrote: [snipped for brevity]

And I thought we were nuts up here in Kanuckistan.

Reply to
Robatoy

Nobody said cleaning up one's nest was cheap, just necessary.

Ever wonder why there are fewer gas stations?

The cost of remedial site restoration is a given, but then comes the double wall underground tank replacement if the station remains in service.

Tri-Clor clean-ups is another..

Along with lead paint, just a few more items that require clean up.

Lew

+
Reply to
Lew Hodgett