Happy New Year to all

Page 1 of 2
that's it - healthy, happy and prosperous New Year to all!
Vic
--
There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who
don't

And from me to you all too!
--
Best regards
Han

Same same to all all. Safe and prosperous 2010 and beyond to you and yours.
Vic Baron wrote:

... and from here also. May 2010 bring happiness and prosperity.

Rob Leatham
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:30:01 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita

Dittoes from SoOr. Nappy Hoo Year, watch for drunks if you're out.
-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT?

Happy New Year to you as well.
So, the big question is do we say twenty ten OR two thousand and ten??

Either, except leave the "and." It's grammatically and numerically incorrect.
--

-MIKE-

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 21:39:39 -0600, the infamous -MIKE-

Just Say: Oh Ten. Reason: jus'cuz.
-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT?

I say we use: 2 - naught - one - naught cuz it's the Minwax way of doing things! LOL!
Jums
On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 11:01:51 -0800 (PST), the infamous Jimmy Mac

Repent, thinner, and stain no more!
-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine
"Vic Baron" wrote:

------------------------------------------ Back at everybody and good riddance to the first decade of this century. =============================="Brian Grella" wrote:

------------------------------------------ I vote for Twenty Ten.
Lew

Oh-ten

My wife and I were discussing this on the way home, and we decided just "Ten" would be enough. The rest of you seems to be deciding between four and five syllables, while one will get the job done.
Happy New Year everyone and thank you for teaching me so dang much last year and for being good company!
Bill
On 12/31/2009 5:38 PM, Vic Baron wrote:

I couldn't say it better. Have a great 2010!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

At least two out of three!
Happy, happy, joy, joy!
On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 10:05:13 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone

Happy and healthy, right? Ditto here.

C'mon down. I'll take you out to fine dining at Taco Bell and show you how to use the 3 Shells.
-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT?

I'd hit that.

Just make sure you have enough powdered toast!
On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 12:44:30 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone

And gasoline for that smokin' Olds 442. Where'd THAT come from way forward then?
-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT?

Cupla years back I drove to the homestead to get grampa's boat. Dad had it shrink wrapped for me, after grampa died. It's a 14 foot moulded hull money sink, but it was his, and now its mine. Nothing else matters.
Brother Brian (the useful one of three... high steel and stainless welder, knowns his shit) is there to check things out before I haul off home on a 9 hour drive. Turns out the wheel bearings on the trailer are shot, not unexpected. He has the welding truck and there's a bit of repair that's worth doing. Gets done.
So. anyway.
1957 Johnson Seahorse 35 HP outboard. Brian cracks open the gas tank and starts laughing his ass off.
I have a 5 gallon tank of leaded gas. 25 years, it's been sitting, and likely as good as the day it was refined.
Even better? It's "purple gas". Gramps was a farmer and bought the dyed stuff tax free.
"Dave Balderstone" wrote:

Had a 5HP one that was all sleeve brgs.
Mix gas/oil around 25:1, not 50:1 for today's engines and you will be a happy camper.
Lew