HAPPY NEW YEAR & THANK YOU !!

To all that have answered my many questions during this past year. THANK YOU for your advice and guidance. You have saved me from making some expensive (both time and $$) mistakes. It has been quite enjoyable to read and learn from the many questions and answers others on the wreck have posted.
May your New Year be filled with health and happiness. Happy New Year !!!!! Ron A
Same to you Ron.
Ron A wrote:

........and from me --- Thanks for providing answers to all the questions I didn't have to ask!
--
Geoff Beale
Remove digit to email

And from Canada: