Happy New Year and Prosperity to all!!!

Make sawdust, make money, slap granma, kiss the wife, boot the dog, hug the kids!!!
Have a good one y'all!!!

All the best to you too. Sounds like, or in this case, reads like you've started drinking already.

(no not yet)
Speaking of which:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcrs5Z7S-oM

Okay...at 5:30.AM...whaddaya figgur?
Happy farking whatever...LOL

Well, it's 6:00 AM here and there's still a few bottles of beer to finish off.

My buddy and I have 2 bottles of Erdinger Weissbrau left....and then it is snoozy time. I hope Angela doesn't mind my breath...LOL

No more beer left here and I'm not all that drunk this time. Whenever a few friends come over toting a 2-4, they get a big laugh out of strapping me around the waist to my chair. That way if I get too drunk, I won't fall out of it. Then when they're leaving, they get a bigger laugh out of leaving me to untie myself.
"Upscale" wrote:

------------------------------- Question: Is it happy hour yet?
Answer: It's always happy hour someplace.
Lew

The sun is always over the yardarm somewhere.
--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum