Happy New Year and Prosperity to all!!!

Make sawdust, make money, slap granma, kiss the wife, boot the dog, hug the kids!!!

Have a good one y'all!!!

Robatoy

All the best to you too. Sounds like, or in this case, reads like you've started drinking already.

Reply to
Upscale

(no not yet)

Speaking of which:

Robatoy

------------------------------- Question: Is it happy hour yet?

Answer: It's always happy hour someplace.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

The sun is always over the yardarm somewhere.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Happy farking whatever...LOL

Reply to
Robatoy

Well, it's 6:00 AM here and there's still a few bottles of beer to finish off.

Reply to
Upscale

My buddy and I have 2 bottles of Erdinger Weissbrau left....and then it is snoozy time. I hope Angela doesn't mind my breath...LOL

Reply to
Robatoy

No more beer left here and I'm not all that drunk this time. Whenever a few friends come over toting a 2-4, they get a big laugh out of strapping me around the waist to my chair. That way if I get too drunk, I won't fall out of it. Then when they're leaving, they get a bigger laugh out of leaving me to untie myself.

Reply to
Upscale