Happy New Year!!!

To all my old acquaintance here in the 'wreck'
I wish... A Happy and Healthy New Year. Tales of a Boatbuilder Apprentice http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd /
Dave Fleming wrote:

And the same to you.
Got the routers under control yet?
charlie b
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:34:40 -0800, Dave Fleming <> calmly ranted:

Nappy Hoo Year, Dave. Long time no see.
-- Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites
Thu, Dec 30, 2004, 5:34pm (EST-3) (DaveFleming) waves and hollers: To all my old acquaintance here in the 'wreck' I wish... A Happy and Healthy New Year. Tales of a Boatbuilder Apprentice http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd/
Hi Dave. Been a bit. Nice to see you didn't get washed away. Have a happy.
JOAT People without "things" are just intelligent animals.