Happy Halloween

Hey guys, just though I'd zoom thru and wish you all a happy halloween.

Life is basically good. Happy halloween.

JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence.

- Mohandas Gandhi

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3333.bay.webtv.net:

Hi JOAT!

The election's just about over, in another couple of weeks all that's left will be the crying. I look for the wRECk to be much easier read without the help of filters then. :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

LOL - I like the card...

...and the quote.

It's good to hear your 'voice' again.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

>>> Life is basically good. Happy halloween.

Nice to know you're still in the land of the living. Not having seen any posts from you in a while, I was worried that I blocked you out when I set up my filters.

Micky

Reply to
Micky

Sun, Oct 26, 2008, 1:10pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com (Micky) doth posteth thusly: Nice to know you're still in the land of the living. Not having seen any posts from you in a while, I was worried that I blocked you out when I set up my filters. Micky

Judging from sone of the women I've been talking to you'd think I was in the Land Of The Living Dead. Ai'nt ded yet. Just got incredibly bored here. I'm better now. I'm thinking most people would have worred they 'didn't' block me out when they set up their filters. Life is basically good, had an eye appointment in Raleigh today, and had to go right by HF there and tack, so spent a bit of time, and a bit of money there. New dust mask, new ear muffs, and some misc small stuff. Strange, they stock Titebond III, but not Titebond II.