Happy Father's Day

I just wanted to wish all the Father's in this group a great day. Personally, I won't be able to spend any time in the shop because I'll be with the kids and extended family - but it'll prove to be a great day regardless. Enjoy! Mark
Younger son helped me weed/cultivate in garden.
Daughter gave me a haircut.
Big one in Europe at a NATO conference.
All three combined on a couple of shaper cutters.
They're still fun, even though I pay for two under-25 car insurances.

Thanks! I just bacame a father on Monday! :-)
Brian.

Brian wrote:

My son was born in '99 on Father's Day. This is the first time since that it's fallen on Father's Day again. We had a large party for him yesterday... even rented one of those inflatable jumping castles.. 15' x 15'. Only a few bumps, so it was a pretty good day. Mark

Congrats! Got one in the oven myself.
--
Bill

Next best thing to being in the shop is spending time with the family.
Wayne
Er. . .wait a minit!! Other way around!

Better yet ... my five year old spent most of the afternoon in the shop with me while the younger two were napping. He spent most of his time drilling holes with his egg beater and screwing screws into the resulting holes --- 'til he broke the bit off. In between, he was busy getting mini-lessons on lathe anatomy and roughing out spindles.
Best wishes to all the dads out there.
hex -30-