HAPPY CLAM

http://www.motherearthnews.com/arc/2900 /
It's a free plan, it's made with wood, don't bitch.
I won't bitch, JOAT. Never, at you.
It is a stupid looking little boat, though, ain't it??
-Dan V.
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:08:00 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Wed, Mar 2, 2005, 11:07pm valleskey at comcast dot net (DanValleskey) claims: I won't bitch, JOAT. Never, at you. It is a stupid looking little boat, though, ain't it??
Yeah, sure, right. LOL
As a boat, I think it's very stupid looking, especially with that paint job. But, as a car top carrier, it's not bad.
As a boat, I think it's very stupid looking, especially with that paint job. But, as a car top carrier, it's not bad.
I'm just wondering how many low level tree branches one might clip when taking it up to the lake to try out.
I've seen a fold up bicycle, but this is a first for a fold up boat. Reminds me of the time Norm built a sailboat.
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:08:00 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Thu, Mar 3, 2005, 11:14pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@noone.com (Phisherman) admits: I've seen a fold up bicycle, but this is a first for a fold up boat. <snip>
Check out the way it "should" be done. http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/fs.htm