Happy camper

I finally had reason to try out my n3ew (to me)Delta thickness planer as I needed to bring a 3/4 inch board down to 5/8. Sweet!!! Now I have another reason to get a decent dust collection system.

Larry

Reply to
TDDriver

That is what convinced me. My daughter and I were planing out some mahogany and when she blew her nose it looked like she had a nose bleed.

However, don't do what I did, go cheap. I am on my third version and wish I could upgrade even further. Get a cyclone to begin with, and not a small one.

Deb

Reply to
Dr. Deb