Page 2 of 2

Heel hartelijk gefeliciteerd!
--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Well happy birthday Rob
Frank

Joyeux anniversaire Saengirul chukkaahamnida Feliz cumpleao
Max

"You say it's your birthday - we're gonna have to do ya".
Well, not us - but someone?
Tom Watson tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
I propose a toast: The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky The flower kss the butterfly The foaming beer may kiss the glass But you my freind, happy birthday. ross
Ross Hebeisen wrote:

ROFL
Happy Birthday Rob
--