Happy 5th of July!!

Had the family and friends over last night to watch the local fireworks display but it was called off because of a nice rainstorm. I guess the city fathers must have had some beer left too because they decided to blast them off tonight instead.
Happy July 5!!!!!
Mike O.
Mike O. wrote:

Same to ya. With all the illegal goings on around here I think I am glad it's over. We had the entire gamut of explosions ranging from the firecrackers to three large "events". These large events were quite far off ( I would guess 3 or 4 miles), but they weren't things that you necessarily heard as much as felt. Very low frequency explosions and you could feel them in the ground and in the floor of the house. Kinda spooky those were.
I'm gonna enjoy some of the peace and quiet now.
Wayne