HandyMan club of america:

--WebTV-Mail-8882-1462 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: Quoted-Printable
To all wood workers out there: I was wondering if any body reading this is a lifetime or charter member to "the handyman club of america" if so could you e-mail me cause i really don't know of any body who is a member or you don't really hear about it that often. E-mail me at: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net I really don't have a question or nothing i was just really wondering if anyone w/ a webtv was by any chance a member to the wondeful club. Thanks in advance.
--WebTV-Mail-8882-1462 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-8882-1462--
I really don't have a question or nothing i was just really wondering if anyone w/ a webtv was by any chance a member to the wondeful club. Thanks in advance.
It wouldn't surprise me if they ALL were.
B.
we are everywhere

anyone w/ a webtv was by any chance a member to the wondeful club. Thanks in advance.
No, you need a minimum or a Pentium processor at 1.3 gig. Lifetime members mush have an LCD 19" monitor. Sorry, we'll miss you at the meetings.
I really don't have a question or nothing i was just really wondering if anyone w/ a webtv was by any chance a member to the wondeful club. Thanks in advance.

Judging them all by your example, they probably all are.