HandyMan club of america:

I really don't have a question or nothing i was just really wondering if anyone w/ a webtv was by any chance a member to the wondeful club. Thanks in advance.

It wouldn't surprise me if they ALL were.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

we are everywhere

Reply to
John Moorhead

I really don't have a question or nothing i was just really wondering if anyone w/ a webtv was by any chance a member to the wondeful club. Thanks in advance.

No, you need a minimum or a Pentium processor at 1.3 gig. Lifetime members mush have an LCD 19" monitor. Sorry, we'll miss you at the meetings.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Judging them all by your example, they probably all are.

--

******** Bill Pounds
Pounds on Wood