Handy Calcualtor Links?

Could be a handy resource:
Anyone want to append some of your "real world" experience to see how close they are, fire away.
On that note, and since I build houses and the kitchens that go into them:
$1200 to $1400/lf for "Type1" kitchen cabinets (uppers and lowers only, no counter tops) is about average, IME.
(Only difference in our "Type1" kitchens is that we use 3/4" hardwood plywood, instead of 1/2", for the boxes).
And, since I just finished an 800 s/f deck for a client, I was interested in seeing how far off we were on it ... (there appears to be a problem with their deck calculator (it brings up the cove calculator), so I went here:
According to the above, we were about $4K on the low side for this particular "turnkey' composite decking. Regional differences in pricing?
Live and learn ... :)
Last update: 10/22/08