Handsaws

Page 3 of 3

Jim's email address is
jimreed2160 AT yahoo.com
remove the spaces.
The first portion is his eBay user id.
Take care, Mike

MikeW wrote: > We have a lot of history and places to go and see on the left > coast--but it is young in comparison and certainly not seminal in the > foundation of our country. Ever since I saw buildings over 1000 years old in Europe, I can't get excited about any of our "old" buildings.
I suspect the Egyptians feel the same way about Europe :-). [/quote:07c553f9f2] I suspect this could be true for me as well. But we would like to start in our own country...As well, my main interest is the period in which the tools I love were made, how they were used, etc.
England is next on the list, followed by ...
Take care, Mike