Handrail bracket

I need to install a handrail going into the basement in a split entry. The top part of the rail mounts to a 2x4 wall and the bottom portion will mount to a block stem wall that has been furred out. My problem is the wall is not on the same plane, and I'm wondering if specialty brackets are manufactured for this application? (i.e. different length brackets)
Thanks for any help.
Don