HAND TURNED WOODEN CHESS PIECES

http://www.shopsmithhandson.com/archives/nov_dec00/html/money_maker.htm
I'm thinking my next shot at making a chess set may well be along these lines. But no wimpy set, I figure on making the king maybe somewhere around two foot tall, definitely not less than a foot, and the other pieces scaled accordingly - a man's chess set. Besides, I think turning lager pieces will be easier than fiddling around with small pieces. The only hard part will be carrying the box. LOL
JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.